Creative ideas for a breakfast full of whole grain cereals
The morning shows the day – crispy pads as a delicious and fun solution for the whole family.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as it supplies our bodies with the nutrients and energy it needs. A good start of the day in a form of a balanced and delicious breakfast for the whole family is brought by the popular Nestlé cereals, now complemented by two new products – Nesquik Cocoa Crush and Lion Wild Crush. Crispy whole grain pads with fillings will delight all generations, while the fun of combining milk, yogurt and fruit will particularly awaken the imagination of children and adolescents. This time, chocolate lovers get their fill as the crispy Nesquik Cocoa Crush pads have a cocoa filling, and Lion Wild Crush have a caramel plus chocolate flavor. Both products have a good nutritional value and are fortified with B vitamins and the minerals – calcium and iron.
Breakfast is too important and is not recommended to be skipped, which is especially crucial for children and adolescents who require a lot of energy. Cereal flakes combined with milk or yogurt are an easy, delicious and fun solution for the whole family as they supply the body with a variety of nutrients, including carbohydrates, proteins, fats, sugar, fiber, and certain vitamins and minerals. By choosing whole-grain cereal flakes, we meet even more needs of the organism.
“It is especially important for parents to provide their children with a nutritious and delicious meal that is easy to prepare. We are constantly testing recipes and looking for new ways to improve breakfast. We want to make sure that our cereal flakes always meet the needs of our customers, who can now enjoy the exciting flavors and combinations of crunchy Nesquik Cocoa Crush pads and Lion Wild Crush pads with tasty fillings,” Nestlé Adriatic brand manager Marina Vukoje emphasized.
How to include more whole grain wheat in your child’s diet?
- Read declarations and make sure that it says “whole grain” on the packaging.
- Replace white bread, white rice and white pasta with whole grain versions.
- Prepare whole grain cereal flakes for your child’s breakfast / dinner.
- Look for logos and labels that emphasize that the product is a whole grain cereal product.
- To make it easier for the consumers to find the products they want, a green ribbon and a checkmark are highlighted on the Nestlé cereal packaging next to the whole grain symbol, ensuring that the product contains at least 8 grams of whole grain cereals per meal or that whole grain cereals are the most common ingredient of the meal.